Seriously '(O.0)'

Friday, December 12, 2008

Guan Long Roar

I can't find my keys?


This clip is some of the work I did, for the National Geographic website's, Dino Death trap section.

Many thanks to Kyle Gray who did the sound for this clip.


For those having trouble with the flickr video embedding, I'm trying accounts out at some new video hosting sites. I have an account at Veoh.com, which if I have to, I will continue to use. I dislike veoh.com because the owner is a snob and an elitist. He doesn't care about your content reaching "some of the poorer nation" who's people can't afford higher bandwidth or simply the internet. He blocks his content to 165 Nations in the world who he doesn't believe he can make money off of or that the internet was not made for them. Please tell me what you like using the most. THANX-=].






2 comments:

Patrick Francisco said...

It's not showing up for me. But I have seen this before. Dino ate the keys.

Unknown said...

Boo! The clip isn't working for me either.

But I saw it here...http://www.flickr.com/photos/11780893@N02/3103663578/

The dino sounds great.

Check your pockets, I bet they're in there. ;)