Seriously '(O.0)'

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tv taught me something.

I was watching PBS on a Sunday and I caught a preview of the documentry, Frontline: The War Briefing. The complete piece can be found on the PBS website. I didn't know how bad things were in Afghanistan, its so hard to keep track of what the old administration is doing. This gives you a better idea of what is really happening across the ocean, no smoke and mirrors like Fox news. 2008 was the bloodiest year in Afghanistan since the war started, and we still have the majority of our troops in Iraq, where the majority is not needed.



I'm not pro war but I'm definitely against the unnecessary loss of life. With inaccurate smart bombs, bad intelligence, undermanned and underfunded troops it seems like the negligence in Afghanistan is creating a blood bath.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Peter Griffin said it best.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/42201/family-guy-visiting-ground-zero

I'm sure most people aren't even sure what the U.S. is fighting for anymore.